It’s that time of year again! Time to get into the Christmas spirit by reading some hilarious quotes about Santa Claus. Whether you love him or hate him, there’s no denying that Santa is a fascinating figure. These quotes will make you laugh out loud and help get you in the holiday spirit!
Quotes Famous People About Santa
1.”Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies!” – Francis Church.
2.“Santa Claus has the right idea – visit people only once a year.”– Victor Borge
3. “I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store, and he asked for my autograph.” – Shirley Temple
4. “Santa Claus wears a Red Suit; he must be a communist. And a beard and long hair Must be a pacifist.” – Tom Lehrer
5. “I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white dude would come into my neighborhood after dark.” – Dick Gregory
6. “I always believed in Santa, but I never believed that he would come to our house because we were too poor.” – Carol Burnett
7. “If Santa were real, he would have the right to bear arms.” – Stephen Colbert
8. “I just sit on my throne and wave at children; I don’t have to listen to their questions.” – Santa Claus
9. “Santa is a figment of the commercial imagination; he’s been around for centuries in one form or another.” – Jean Haner
10. “The value of Naughty and Nice lists is that they give children something to live up to.” – Santa Claus
11. “Santa knows Physics: Red Light penetrates fog best of all colors. That’s why Benny the Blue-nosed reindeer never got the gig.” – Neil deGrasse Tyson
12. “Santa Claus has the right spirit for the Christmas season! He’s jolly, generous, and can make a lot of presents in a short amount of time.” – Unknown
13. “Santa Claus is real; please don’t tell the kids.” – Unknown
14. “Santa Claus is a jolly old elf who brings joy to the hearts of children everywhere.” – Unknown
15. “Santa Claus isn’t just a person, he’s an attitude: generous, giving, forgiving.” – Unknown
16. “Santa Claus is a symbol of God’s love for us, reminding us to love and take care of one another.” – Unknown
17. “Santa is a friend, not just for Christmas, but for life.” – Unknown
18. “Santa Claus is a reminder that it’s better to give than to receive.” – Unknown
19. “Santa Claus is just a nickname for the original gift-giver, God himself.” – Unknown
20. “Santa is the embodiment of hope and love for all children.” – Unknown
21. “Santa Clause teaches us that generosity and kindness can make the world a better place.” – Unknown
22. “Santa Clause is a reminder that no one should ever give up hope.” – Unknown
23. “Santa is the one who brings us the spirit of Christmas and reminds us to have faith in the future.” – Unknown
24. “Santa is a symbol that reminds us never to lose our childlike wonder and innocence.” – Unknown
25. “Santa is a reminder that it’s the little things in life that count the most.” – Unknown
26. “Santa is a reminder to appreciate and celebrate the small moments that make life special.” – Unknown.
Hillarious Santa Claus Quotes To Say At The Dinner Table
1. “Santa is just a state of mind.”
2. “Why does Santa have to be fat? I think he should be lean and fit.”
3. “It’s not what Santa brings you that matters; it’s the thought that counts.”
4. “Santa doesn’t always come down the chimney…sometimes he uses the front door.”
5. “Santa only visits those who believe in him and act accordingly.”
6. “Santa Claus is just a reflection of how generous and giving we should all strive to be.”
7. “Santa symbolizes hope and joy; he reminds us that miracles can happen daily.”
8. “Santa isn’t only about presents; he’s also about spreading cheer and goodwill.”
9. “Santa isn’t just a figure in a red suit—he’s an embodiment of our holiday spirit.”
10. “Santa symbolizes the hope and love we should all strive to show throughout the year.”
11. “Santa doesn’t judge; he loves us equally.”
12. “Santa Claus reminds us that it’s not about the gifts, but the joy of giving.”
13. “Santa’s only job is to bring joy to the world.”
Exciting Jokes To Tell Your Son About Santa Claus
1. What did the reindeer say when he saw a UFO? “Santa Claus isn’t the only one who can fly!”
2. What do you call a snowman with a six-pack? An Abominable Pop-hopper!
3. What do you call a mischievous elf? A St. Nicked-up!
4. How does Santa Claus keep up with the latest technology? He stays up to date with the North Pole Herald.
5. What did Mrs. Claus say to Santa when they first met? “Ho, ho, hello!”
6. What did Santa say when he couldn’t find the reindeer? “Where’s Rudolph?”
7. What did the elves say when Santa asked for help with dinner? “Let’s get cooking!”
8. What did the reindeer say when Santa asked them to go faster? “Let’s fly, fly away!”
9. What did Santa say when he walked into the toy shop? “Ho, ho, ho-ly cow!”
10. What did the grumpy elf say when Santa asked him to help? “No, no, no!”
11. What did Santa say when he saw the Christmas tree? “Oh, my Gosh-mas!”
12. What did Santa say when he looked up at the night sky? “Oh, my stars!”
13. What did Santa say when he saw the presents all wrapped? “Merry Christmas to me!”
14. What did the reindeer say when Santa asked them to fly? “On Dasher, on Dancer, on Prancer and Vixen!”
15. What did the snowman say when he saw Santa? “Chill out, Nick!”
16. Why does Santa always smile? Because he knows where all of the presents are!
17. Why do you think Santa is so jolly? Because he knows Christmas is just around the corner!
18. Why did Santa hire an elf to help him wrap presents? Because he needed extra hands!
19. What did Santa say when the kids asked for more presents? “Ho ho ho, more presents?”
20. What did Santa say when he saw a mouse in the house? “Oh my! Who let the mice in?”
21. What did the elf say when Santa asked him for his help? “Jingle all the way!”
22. What did Santa say when he heard a funny joke? “Ho ho ho, that was hilarious!”
23. Why does Santa wear red? Because it’s a festive color!
24. Why does Santa have a big white beard? To keep his face warm in the cold winter weather!
25. Why does Santa have a big belly? Because he loves to eat cookies and drink milk!
26. What did Santa say when he saw a present that was too big for his sleigh? “Oh my, what a whopper!”
27. Why does Santa carry a sack? To fill it up with presents!
28. What did Santa say when the kids asked for more candy? “Ho ho ho, no more sugar tonight!”
29. What did Santa say when he saw a reindeer with a cold? “Rudolph, you’re not feeling well!”
30. What did Santa say when the kids asked for a magical gift? “Ho ho ho, magic isn’t real!”
Santa Claus is a beloved figure that brings joy to children and adults alike. Whether you’re spreading cheer in your home or just looking for a good laugh, these 59 funny quotes about Santa Claus will keep the festive spirit alive all year. Spread the holiday cheer and these hilarious quotes, and everyone will laugh. Merry Christmas!