Christmas trees! While some people love putting up their tree and decorating it with ornaments and lights, others find the process to be quite daunting.
If you’re one of those who dread putting up a Christmas tree, take comfort in knowing that you’re not alone. Check out these 71 hilarious quotes about Christmas trees and see if you can’t find a little bit of humor in the situation!
Exciting Quotes About Christmas Trees By Famous People
1.“A Christmas tree is the perfect gift for a guy. The plant is already dead.” – Jay Leno.
2. “Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, thy leaves are so doomed.” – Doug Coupland.
3. “Christmas is a time when you get homesick – even when you’re home.” – Carol Nelson.
4. “The only thing I know about a Christmas tree is that it’s supposed to bring good cheer.” – Steven Wright.
5. “Lots of people were activating phones under the Christmas tree.” – Peter Ritcher.
6. “If my Valentine you won’t be, I’ll hang myself on your Christmas tree.” – Ernest Hemingway.
7.“Christmas trees don’t grow on trees; they need rainbows, lumberjacks, and Leprechauns on unicorns playing jock jams on glockenspiels.” – Ryan Ross.
8.“The smell of pine needles, spruce, and the smell of a Christmas tree, those to me, are the scents of the holidays.” – Blake Lively.
9. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.” – Author Unknown.
10. “I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included.” – Bernard Manning.
Funny Quotes About Christmas Trees From Authors, Comedians & TV Characters
11. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?” – Bob Hope.
12. “Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.” – Victor Borge.
13. “Christmas at my house is always at least six or seven times more pleasant than anywhere else. We start drinking early. And while everyone else sees only one Santa Claus, we’ll see six or seven.” – W.C. Fields.
14. “My favorite thing about the holidays is definitely putting up the Christmas tree. I love the smell of pine needles!” – Phoebe Buffay.
15. “I get a little bit tired of Christmas trees. I like to mix it up and get a big pile of dirt.” – Lewis Black.
16. “My favorite thing about Christmas is seeing people’s faces light up when they get a gift they weren’t expecting. That, and the Christmas tree smells.” – Jennifer Aniston.
17. “I love the aroma of a fresh-cut Christmas Tree and the joy it brings to a home.” – Karen Kingsbury.
18. “I have always thought of Christmas time when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely.” – Charles Dickens.
19. “There’s something about the smell of a Christmas tree that just makes me happy.” – Mindy Kaling.
20.“Don’t you love Christmas? If anything goes wrong in the world, Christmas makes it go away. Decorations, carols, tree.” – David E. Kelley.
21. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.” – Burton Hillis.
22.“On Christmas morning, before we could open our presents, we would go to this stranger’s home and bring them presents. I remember helping clean the house up and putting up a tree. My father believed you are responsible for looking after everyone else.” – George Clooney.
Christmas Tree Sayings To Tell Your Old Cousin
1. “The holiday season is a time for reflecting on the good things in life, and nothing symbolizes that more than a Christmas tree.”
2. “Christmas trees symbolize joy and love, surrounded by presents and family.”
3. “A Christmas tree is a living reminder of the magic of the season.”
4. “Christmas trees are like beacons of light and hope that we can look to for strength.”
5. “A Christmas tree symbolizes family, togetherness, and love.”
6. “A Christmas tree is a reminder of the beauty of the season.”
7. “A Christmas tree symbolizes warmth and cheers, there to bring joy to all that behold it.”
8. “A Christmas tree is a reminder of the hope that comes from believing in yourself and in others.”
9. “A Christmas tree is a reminder of the kindness and generosity that come from giving to those in need.”
10. “A Christmas tree symbolizes the power of faith and how it can bring us together in times of need.”
11. “A Christmas tree is a reminder of the peace and joy that comes from being surrounded by those we love.”
12. “A Christmas tree is a reminder that we should never forget the importance of family and love.”
13. “A Christmas tree reminds us that no matter what life throws at us, we can still find joy and peace in the little things.”
14. “A Christmas tree is a reminder that no matter how difficult things may be, we can always find a way to put a smile on our faces.”
Cheeky Christmas Tree Jokes To Tell Your Little Brother
1. “Why did the Christmas tree go to the doctor? Because it was feeling pine-y!”
2. “What did the Christmas tree say to the ornament? ‘You hang around and I’ll go on ahead.”
3. “Why did the Christmas tree go to the barber? To get a trim!”
4. “What do you call an elf who never trims his Christmas tree? A lazy pine!”
5. “What did the Christmas tree say to the star? ‘Check out my top branch!”
6. “Why did the Christmas tree go to the party? Because it was feeling festive!”
7. “Why was the Christmas tree so excited? Because it was about to be decorated!”
8. “What did the Christmas tree say when it was decorated? “Oh, my branches!”
9. “Why couldn’t the Christmas tree walk? Because it had been chopped down!”
10. “What do you call a Christmas tree that’s been around for a long time? Vintage Pine!”
11. “What did the Christmas tree say to its decorations? ‘Let’s hang out!”
12. “Why did the Christmas tree go to the dentist? Because it had a loose ornament!”
13. “What did the Christmas tree say when it saw Santa? ‘O Tannenbaum!’”
14. “What did the Christmas tree say when it was taken down? ‘It’s been real!”
15. “What did the Christmas tree say when lit up? ‘Bright idea!’”
16. “Why did the Christmas tree want to leave? Because it was feeling a little evergreen!”
17. “What did the Christmas tree say when it was put away? ‘See you next year!’”
18. “What did the Christmas tree say when it got a gift? ‘Thanks a latte!’”
19. “What did the Christmas tree do when it was taken down? It shed a few pine needles!”
20. “Why did the Christmas tree go to the hair stylist? To get a new festive look!”
21. “Why did the Christmas tree give a gift to its neighbor? Because it was feeling pine-erous!”
22. “What did the Christmas tree say when it saw a star on top of it? ‘Sparkle, sparkle!’”
23. “Why did the Christmas tree go to the movies? Because it was feeling festive-cized!”
24. “Why did the Christmas tree go to the gym? To get into shape for the holidays!”
25. “What did the Christmas tree say when it got decorated? ‘This is going to look great!’”
Christmas trees can evoke all kinds of emotions, and these quotes about Christmas trees show how special they are. Whether you’re looking for an inspirational quote to hang above your mantel or a funny one-liner to share with family and friends, these quotes about Christmas trees will help you capture the joy, love, and hope that comes with the holiday season.
So take a moment to reflect on the beauty of Christmas trees and all they represent, and share these quotes with everyone you know. Merry Christmas!
Just checking in to show my agreement. Your post is well thought out Good job!