Halloween is just around the corner, and that means one thing: pumpkins! Pumpkins are a staple of the Halloween season, and there are lots of great quotes about them. In this blog post, we will share some of our favorite spooky, funny, and inspirational quotes about Halloween pumpkins. Whether you’re carving pumpkins for your front porch or enjoying them in all their glory, these quotes will get you in the Halloween spirit!
Funny Quotes About Halloween Pumpkins
These witty quotes about pumpkins will make you smile.
- “I’m so excited for fall! I love the smell of pumpkin spice in the air.” – Unknown.
- “Pumpkins are like cats. If you pick them up, they purr.” – Shannon Sullivan.
- “I’m not a fan of pumpkin spice lattes, but I am a fan of making people think I’m a fan of pumpkin spice lattes.” – Unknown.
- “I heard a pumpkin a day, keeps the goblins away” – Unknown.
- “Pumpkin juice, sugar, and a zombie Halloween costume are all I need.” – Unknown.
- “Apples, peaches, pumpkin pie, you’ll all soon be mine.” – Jay and The Techniques.
- “I am the pumpkin King” – Unknown.
- “I bet you didn’t know that pumpkin spice latte doesn’t have pumpkin at all” – Unknown.
- “Pumpkins reminds us that it’s that time of the year when we watch horror movies.” – Unknown
- “Pumpkins are nature’s way of saying ‘Hey, cutie.'” – Unknown
- “Pumpkins are like babies. You have to carve them before they’re cute.” – Unknown.
- “I have to leave … Lizards and pumpkins and … things.” – Lily James in Cinderella.
- “I would rather cut a pumpkin, roast its seeds, and eat them while watching a horror movie than go out to a Halloween par.” – Reece Robertson.
- “My favorite color is burnt orange. And this is the color of the Halloween pumpkin. Or am I lying?” – Harrison Salisbury
- “Pumpkin seeds should be planted, not roasted!” – Unknown.
- “I want to carve my initials in a pumpkin. But I don’t know how to do it. With a knife.” – Dane Cook.
- “When the witches give you pumpkins, turn them into scary ghosts with sharp teeth.” – Elbert Hubbard.
- “Halloween is when pumpkins and candies taste sweet.” – Unknown.
- “Pumpkins are vegetables that went to a Halloween party and got carried away.” – Author Unknown.
- “ To escape the evil witch, get a carved pumpkin!” – Cinderella.
- “Halloween nights are magical because carved pumpkins turn into vampires and ghosts.” – Unknown.
- “I must go or the pumpkins growing in the garden will turn into witches.” – Cinderella
- “Pumpkins, as fat as the full moon, in October, sit on our doorstep at night and glow.” – Richelle Goodrich.
- “Fall reminds me of the wonderful opportunities I passed over during the year because I was scared.” – Unknown.
- “In November, the smell of food is different. The roasted pumpkin seeds have a sweet smell” – Cynthia Rylant.
- “Halloween is the perfect time to use the pumpkin costume. You’ll never mess.” – Devendra Banhart.
- “It’s midnight, Cinderella, but don’t worry, none. Cause I’m going to steal all your pumpkins before dawn.” Garth Brooks
Pumpkin Puns To Keep You The Favorite On Halloween
Puns are a great way to make people smile, and these pumpkin puns are perfect for Halloween!
- Gourd vibes only
- Gourd luck charm
- Be a gourd of cheer
- Gourd out of town
- Pumpkin spice and everything nice
- Pumpkin spice and all things nice!
- All had a gourd time
- You’re such a gourd
- Pumpkin to know you
- You’re a real gourd getter
- Pumpkin out of this world
- Gourd to be different
- I’m gourd at puns
- Pumpkin you soon!
- Pumpkins aren’t just for pies
- Pumpkins are also for jack-o-lanterns, soup, and even dog treats!
- Gourdness gracious!
- The pumpkin of my pie
- Pumpkins are in season from September to November, so now is the perfect time to stock up!
- A pumpkin by any other name
- Pumpkins come in all shapes and sizes, so there’s sure to be one perfect for you!
- Life is gourd
- Dang, you’re jacked!
- Bone to be Wild
- Witchful thinking
- I’m just here for the boos
- You’re boo-tiful!
- A balanced diet is a pumpkin in each hand
- Pumpkin, please!
- I’m falling for you
- Blood Type: Pumpkin Spice.
- Pumpkin spice, spice, baby.
- The best that money can pie!
- I’m hollow inside.
- Pumpkins make the best expresso in Fall.
- Pie love spending time with you
- Pumpkin Pi.
- You can’t pumpkin spice everything
- I’m sorry, I gourd that wrong
- Piece out.
- We’re carving out some leisure time.
- What’s your sign? Pumpkin.
- You’re such a gourd getter!
- I’m in pie-d of you
- I’m so gourd I met you
- Jack-o-lanterns are just happy pumpkins
Fun activities to do with pumpkins during Halloween
Pumpkins are not just for carving and decoration; you can do many fun activities with them! Here are some ideas:
Make a pumpkin pie
Pumpkin pies are a classic fall dessert and are perfect for Halloween!
Carve a pumpkin
Carve pumpkins into different shapes and designs, from traditional jack-o-lanterns to more modern designs.
Make pumpkin seeds
Pumpkin seeds can be roasted and eaten as a snack or used in recipes.
Use pumpkins as decoration
Decorate your home for Halloween using pumpkins, from porch decorations to centerpieces.
Make a pumpkin spice latte
Pumpkin spice lattes are a fall favorite and can be made home with just a few ingredients.
Give them to friends and family as gifts
Pumpkins make great gifts for friends and family, especially if they are carved or decorated uniquely.
Use them as a natural facial mask
Pumpkins are packed with nutrients that are great for your skin, so why not use them as a natural facial mask? Simply mash up a ripe pumpkin and apply it to your face, leave it on for 20 minutes, and rinse off with warm water. Your skin will thank you!
Pumpkins are a great source of Vitamin A and fiber. They can be eaten roasted, in soups, or even baked into bread. So go ahead and enjoy a delicious pumpkin treat!
Halloween Pumpkins are a great way to get into the Halloween spirit. We hope you enjoyed our selection of quotes about Halloween Pumpkins. What’s your favorite quote? Do you have any other pumpkin-related quotes to share? Let us know in the comments!