Introduction Most times you feel you are down and it’s very normal! It always happens to even the best of us. Are you stranded on what you are going to do? Worry no more.
You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control how you react. You can respond to moments you feel you are down using the ‘feeling down quotes to inspire, strengthen and settle you. Read on to feel better and embraced.
The Importance of Positive Self-Talk
You should mainly think positively about yourself. You will feel good and optimistic most of the time. Research shows that positive self-talk can:
1. Motivate you to overcome obstacles.
2. Help to calm you
3. Help with chronic pain
4. Reduce your risk of self-harm and suicide.
5. Improve your body image and can help treat people with eating disorders
6. Reduce any symptoms of depression, anxiety, and personality disorders
7. Improve self-esteem, stress management, and well-being.
Words of Encouragement from Inspirational Figures
Consider the below public figures’ quotes for your inspiration, they have proven track records.
1. It is OK not to be OK.
2. Owning your story is the bravest thing you will ever do.
3. The darkest night is often the bridge to the brightest tomorrow.
4. Remember today is the tomorrow you were worried about yesterday.
5. I did not fail the test. I found 100 ways to do it wrong.
6. Hardship always prepares ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.
7. I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
8. You are more powerful than your circumstances. They do not define you. You do.
9. Every day may not be good, but there is some good in every day.
10. I am thankful for my struggle because, without it, I wouldn’t have come across my strength.
11. All dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
12. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
13. Let us make our own future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.
14. Dream as if you will leave forever. Live as if you will die tomorrow.
15. Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.
Affirmations to Boost Self-Esteem and Confidence
You can strengthen your confidence as they remind you of your great hidden potential.
1. I have everything I need. I am in abundance.
2. I am thankful for another day to make positive contributions to the world.
3. Am unstoppable and nothing is impossible.
4. I choose peace and calm.
5. I believe in myself and my abilities.
6. I choose to be happy and fully love myself today.
7. I don’t need validation from others. It is well.
8. I possess the qualities I need to be highly successful
9. I can stand up for myself because I am courageous.
10. I did my best today and I forgive myself for anything undone.
11. My Future Is Bright.
12. I embrace my happiness.
13. I deserve to happy.
14. I am at peace with myself.
15. I deserve to relax.
Funny Quotes To Make Someone Feeling Down Smile
You will surely crack a smile and feel motivated from a positive perspective from the below quotes.
1. This too shall pass. It might pass like a kidney stone but it will pass.
2. Never look back or you will fall down the stairs.
3. Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.
4. Whoever said ‘It is not whether you lose or win that counts,’ probably lost.
5. Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
6. Life is a shipwreck but we should not forget to sin while in the lifeboats.
7. You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with the club.
8. Change is not a four-letter word… But often your reaction to it is!
9. A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
10. Try to be like the turtle, at ease in your own shell.
11. The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.
12. If we were not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?
13. Always remember that you are unique; just like everybody else.
14. So it turns out that being an adult is really just googling how to do stuff.
15. It’s okay to look at the past and future; just do not stare.
16. Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
17. I know am a handful but at least you got two hands.
18. Taking naps sounds so childish. I prefer to call them horizontal life pauses.
19. If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.
20. My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.
Acts of Kindness to Lift Your Mood and Others Around You
Research shows that helping others can be good for our health. It improves our emotional well-being and also benefits our physical being.
1. Have a clear-out and take items to a charity shop
2. Make and send a care package to someone who needs it
3. Make a donation to a charity
4. Offer to pick up a friend or family member from work
5. Make a cup of tea for your colleagues
6. Get to know the new staff member
7. Lend your ear – listen to your colleague who is having a bad day
8. Say good morning
9. Bake a cake for your colleagues
10. Give praise to your colleague for something they’ve done well
11. If it’s raining – lend someone your umbrella
12. Take someone out for lunch instead of eating at your desk
13. Give up your seat to an elderly, disabled, or pregnant person
14. Let someone jump the queue at the supermarket
15. Visit an orphanage or the aged.
16. Leave a positive review online of a restaurant you like.
17. Tell a friend what you love about their children.
18. Compliment a photo someone posts on social media.
19. Let someone cut in front of you in line.
20. Introduce two people who you think would get along.
Final Thoughts on Finding Inspiration in Tough Times
You can use positive quotes when you are down; just by posting or reciting them. Also, you can stick a Post-it note or a piece of paper with the quotes on your refrigerator, bathroom, or by your workstation. Read and reread them for impactful results.
During the tough moments, you can gift them that are downhearted a comforting gift. Batman’s best friend’s name necklace is a beautiful gift. Best friends like wearing the same jewelry. You can engrave on it the two of your names.
Also, an engravable angel wings sterling silver heart photo locket necklace is perfect. They have a beautiful wing of love that can hold a picture. You can engrave a message on it to make it beautiful.