Red coral is the only living thousand-year-old spirit in jewelry. Red coral comes from the depths of the ocean. It is not dazzling or flamboyant, but very charming. Red coral has always been regarded as a symbol of auspicious wealth, and in ancient times, it was regarded as a treasure by the royal family as a rare and precious mascot! Its maintenance is also extremely important and unavoidable. Do you know how to clean coral jewelry? Let’s take a look at its maintenance tips together:
1. The hardness of coral is not high, so it is easy to be scratched by hard objects and leaving scratches. Try to avoid heavy hitting and collisions, so as not to damage the gem cheap custom name necklace. When storing, wrap it in a soft cloth and place it in a soft padded box.
2. Avoid contact with chemicals, acids, alkaline liquids, perfumes, etc.
3. Corals contain a small amount of water. Avoid dehydration caused by excessive drying and cracking. It is better to avoid hot baking and exposure to the sun, and do not leave it in a humid environment for a long time. Because corals contain a certain amount of organic matter, prolonged humidity can cause mildew and even worms. Always soak it in water and clean oil to maintain “brightness” forever.
4. Get several pieces of coral cheap personalized necklaces jewelry to replace according to the season.
5. Non-inlaid red coral necklaces, bracelets and pendants are worn best year-round and are the best sacred product for health care. Often wear coral jewelry to make it harmonious with human spirituality.
6. If coral jewelry is contaminated over time, remember not to use soap or detergent, use warm water or neutral detergent to clean, and then gently wipe with soft sheepskin or flannel, then let it dry naturally in a cool place. If the surface is a little rough or tarnished, you can dip it in some wax and wipe it back and forth on the corresponding part, which can have the effect of filling light.
Maintenance tips for amber and beeswax
First, the maintenance of amber
1. Because of the low hardness of amber itself, we must not put amber and diamonds customized name necklace cheap and other sharp jewelry together. They should be stored separately.
2. Be sure to avoid bumping and falling, or the damage to the amber would be enormous.
3. If you haven’t worn it for a long time, don’t use a toothbrush to brush the surface of amber, because friction will make the surface of amber rough and lose the original luster. Our correct approach should be to soak the amber in warm water at 30-40 degrees for 2-3 minutes, and then wipe it with a soft cloth.
4. Avoid strong light as much as possible. There is no problem with general sunlight and light. Because the melting point of amber is relatively low, if there is fire around, keep amber away from it.
5. If amber appears rough due to friction, we should have a little toothpaste on the surface, then wipe it with a soft cloth, and finally clean it with a wet soft cloth. And a little more olive oil on top will restore the original luster personalized necklaces cheap.
Second, the maintenance of beeswax
1. The beeswax has low hardness and cannot collide violently with other hard objects, otherwise the beeswax may be easily broken. The purification of beeswax is very important, that is, all the beeswax need to be washed with water. It is better to add some salt in it, soak it in water for 15 minutes to half hours, and take it out and dry with soft cotton cloth.
2. In order to make the surface of beeswax have a more attractive luster, it should be worn or held in your hands frequently. Of course, keep your hands clean when playing, it is best not to have sweat on your hands. Long-term wearing or playing will make old beeswax’s coating thicker and brighter solid gold name necklace, making it more greasy.
The maintenance of pearl jewelry
1. Avoid sun exposure: Because pearls contain a certain amount of water, they should be kept in a cool place, and should be avoided in direct sunlight exposure or in a too dry place to avoid pearl dehydration.
2. Avoid hard objects scratch: Pearl jewelry should be stored separately to prevent other jewelry from scratching the pearl layer. If you are going to wear a bead chain on your clothes, the texture of the clothes is best to be soft and smooth. Too coarse material may scratch your precious pearls custom name necklace cheap.
3. Pearl ring: When removing the pearl ring, grab the handle or metal part of the ring. Do not use beads as a bearing place. This can prevent the bearing surface of the pearl from loosening and prevent dirt in your hands and oil from your skin from sticking to the beads.