How to clean my name necklace
Silver jewelry is fascinating because of its whiteness, wearing a sterling silver name necklace can show your personality, but it is easy to blacken after long time wear. How to deal with this problem? The best silverware maintenance method is to wear it every day, because the body's oil will make the silver shine with a natural luster. Put it away when you don't wear it. It is best to pack with airtight bag to prevent the silver surface from oxidizing and blackening in contact with air. However, silver jewelry will inevitably turn black, what should we do? If you have a special silver washing liquid at home, you can put the silverware in silver washing liquid for a minute or two and then wipe it dry. If not, you can use coke soak, but the soaking time is longer, about half a day.
How to clean silver jewelry
1. Soak in coke for 12 hours.
2. Apply the lipstick to the cloth and then wipe the silverware, and finally rinse with water.
3. Scrub with acetic acid.
4. Soak in the overnight tea
5. Wipe with a silver polishing cloth
6. Soak in silver washing liquid for one to two minutes
7. Apply the correction fluid to the silver jewelry, and wipe the silverware with a cloth before the coating liquid is dried.
8. Scrub with toothpaste and toothbrush. Squeeze a small amount of toothpaste to the toothbrush, gently brush the black area back and forth, then rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth.
9. Burn the black silver ornaments with a lighter (Note: This method is only use to plain silver. Gold and inlaid silver jewelry cannot be used. The temperature should not be too high. It is forbidden to use matches because the match contains sulfur, which will make the silverware become silver sulfide) Then use silver cloth to polish the silverware. This method makes silver jewelry especially bright. This method cannot be used for 925 silver ornaments, as the 925 contains copper and other alloys, as well as electroplating.
10. The plain silver jewelry often becomes black, although it can be cleaned regularly, it is also very troublesome. Prepare a bottle of clear nail polish before cleaning the silverware. After cleaning, use a hairdryer to dry the silver jewelry, then apply a layer of nail polish to the clean silverware.
Summer is coming, you need to always pay attention to keeping the cleanliness of the silverware so that the popular jewelry is beautiful and decorative.