July Birthstone - Ruby
The benefits of ruby
1. Red symbolizes vigorous life with a very positive energy. Natural ruby has the pure energy of nature, which can enhance the vitality of the wearer, making people more youthful, energetic, and full of passion.
2. Red is also a passionate color that gives the owner enthusiasm and vitality, majesty and courage. Even if you are discouraged, it can give you confidence to face the future and give you momentum.
3. In Chinese culture, red personalized birthstone necklace symbolizes festive auspiciousness, so it can bring a pleasant mood to the wearer. It can relax the body and mind, relieve the pressure and tension in the heart, and help to solve problem.
4. It can promote blood circulation and circulation in the body, enhances metabolism, purifies blood and detoxifies, and even maintains vision.
5. With its unique brilliance, ruby personalized mothers rings can make people shine and rejuvenate its natural charm, helping the wearer to attract the attention of the people around. For those who love beauty, why not choose it!
It has all the qualities that a precious gem should have: fascinating beauty, excellent durability and high rarity. The ruby of high quality is a rare treasure.
How to select ruby
The pigeon blood red is not to describe the color level of the ruby friendship rings, but the description of the top gem. Because of the scarce production area, it is very collectible for jewelry lovers. The ruby produced in Myanmar is the most authentic pigeon blood red in the traditional sense, and it is also the most popular necklace photo. The price will be relatively higher. In addition, the pigeon blood red from Mozambique can be compared with Myanmar in terms of color and clarity, and it is also more collectible!
In fact, the price does not determine the color of ruby, but in terms of particle size, it must be the bigger the better. The identification of pigeon blood red usually starts with a gemstone of more than 1 carat.
There are many colors of rubies cheap necklaces, the best is darker solid red, followed by reddish purple, darker pink, purple, slightly brownish red. Other such as brown red, black red, very light pink are poorer ruby.