Have you taken good care of your jewelry? Jewelry is the thing to show our personality and taste, do you know how to clean jewelry?
K gold jewelry care guide
Wash K gold jewelry regularly by soaking it in warm soapy water, gently wipe off the grease with a soft brush, then rinse with water and dry with a hair dryer. It can also be soaked in alcohol for a few minutes and then take out, and the sweat will volatilize together with alcohol. Rinse it with water and wipe it dry.
You can also go to the jewelry store you bought the jewelry to clean it. Generally, it will provide free cleaning. Normally, the store will provide ultrasonic cleaning, but before cleaning custom name necklace cheap, you should carefully check whether the setting jaws are loose, otherwise, it will become looser due to its high frequency vibration, and the probability of dropping the gemstone on the setting will increase.
In addition to cleaning, the surface of K gold will be covered with fine wear marks due to long-term friction, and the brightness will be reduced. Usually, polishing the surface of K gold customizable best friend necklaces with K gold cloth will have the effect of polishing. But it is best to make a polishing and fine plating treatment every 2- 3 years, the jewelry can then restore the beautiful and bright gloss.
Diamond jewelry care guide
- If there is only oil on the surface, you can mix the detergent and water together in a ratio of 1:4. Then put the diamond into it for 5 minutes, remove it and dry it with a soft rag. If it is dirty, you can soak for a few minutes.
- If there is a lot of dirt on the diamond, which seriously affects the gloss, you can wipe it with alcohol after the first step, and then rinse it with water.
Nowadays, crystal ornaments are more and more popular among people. Amethyst, citrine and hair crystal are deeply loved by people. However, crystal is more fragile than ordinary engraved photo necklace jewelry. It also need to be taken good care at ordinary times. Like other jewelry, it needs to avoid fumes, bumps, perfumes and other chemicals, and avoid long-term exposure to sunlight.
Crystal name necklace cheap jewelry care guide
- If degaussing is needed, the moonlight degaussing method can be used.
- If it is to clean up the contamination, it can be wiped directly with a slightly damp soft rag, which is generally easy to wipe clean.
Pearl as an organic gemstone, all kinds of properties are relatively fragile. You need to pay more attentions when daily wear.
Pearl jewelry care guide
- Under normal circumstances, just wipe it gently with a clean soft cloth. Use a soft paper or a soft cloth containing silicone oil. If there are stains on the surface after wiping, you can use soda water to clean it.
- If the color of the pearl changed seriously that has been blackening and yellowing, it can be immersed in hydrogen peroxide. The soaking time is adjusted according to the severity of pearl discoloration, usually it is one or two minutes.
The chemical properties of jade are relatively stable, but some of the care should not be vague. Like pearls, jade need to avoid fumes, high temperatures, rubbing and chemicals.
Jade jewelry care guide
- For jade, the best maintenance is to wear it. Under normal circumstances, try not to take it off. The maintenance of human body grease is sometimes more important than the cleaning and maintenance of jade.
- The surface oil cleaning can be mixed with detergent and water in a ratio of 1:5, put the jade into it for ten minutes; then take it out and soak it in water for 20 minutes, then wipe it with a soft white cloth. It is important to note that jadeite is best not to be cleaned with toothpaste.