Why did your gold jewelry tarnish?
- Do not touch with substances containing acid or alkali, otherwise the gold jewelry will be discolored and dim.
- Do not contact oily household items, cosmetics containing mercury or lead, or daily necessities, otherwise the gold cheap name necklace jewelry will become dim or white.
- Do not touch or rub with metal substances such as platinum, palladium, silver, lead, aluminum, tin, mercury, or the contact part will become white.
Gold jewelry maintenance
- When the gold engraved photo necklace jewelry tarnished, or slightly dark and black, it can be wiped repeatedly with a soft cloth, and then washed with a neutral jewelry cleaner to restore color.
- Jewelry cleaning cotton is also a good choice for cleaning gold jewelry. It not only protects the jewelry from pollution, but also makes it look like new.
- When gold jewelry is seriously fading, it should be cleaned by ultrasonic cleaner or medicinal liquid in a professional cleaning and processing place.
- After wearing, the gold ornaments often lose their luster due to the stains and dust. At this time, just put the gold ornaments in a neutral detergent and soak them in warm water, then take them out and wipe them dry.