Bracelet Size Guide
Choosing the correct bracelet size depends on your preferred bracelet type. Now use the below instructions to measure your wrist size.
Bracelet Size Helper
1. Wrap a string, paper, or other things you got around the smallest part of your wrist.
2. Use a pen to make a mark where the to ends meet.
3. Measure it flat with a regular ruler and add 0 to half an inch.
Information About Bracelet You May Want to Know
- The most popular bracelet size is 18 cm (7 inch).
- If it is between two sizes, please determine your preferred style first. If you like slightly tighter, choose a smaller size; if you like looser, choose a larger size.
- Please note that the texture of the new bracelet is a little stiff, it will be tight and not be comfortable to wear. But it will soon soften and become more supple as you wear it.
- If you wear it often, the bracelet will loosen about 1cm in the first year.